Certain channels

Porky1706

Hi guys wonder if you could help I've had my zgemma for some time now but just of late a few channels are suffering with a lot of freezing. Disney Jr + is the main one not much of a loss but my kids watch it a lot. Is there a fix for this I don't think it's my line provider as channels like sky one , movies , sports are fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it was a change of frequency they wouldnt clear (show picture) what is your ecm times on that channel press ok twice when on that channel see if server info shows up.

Found it it is 0.166 and changes to 0.172 no o don't think that's it

Last edited:
Theres a setting to change that will show server info will be home within 20mins will let you no what to change to see it. It can still be a server issue even though other channels are fine.

Hi guys wonder if you could help I've had my zgemma for some time now but just of late a few channels are suffering with a lot of freezing. Disney Jr + is the main one not much of a loss but my kids watch it a lot. Is there a fix for this I don't think it's my line provider as channels like sky one , movies , sports are fine.

Porky I have the same setup and I have noticed this too with the none free channels. I thought it was my line provider and was about to look elsewhere today until I saw this thread.

I think I may have found a fix I unscrewed the coax cable and tightened the the fitting put it back and all now seems fine for now time will tell

Ok cheers but thats not the issue with me. I have a s*ybox in the room and the wires were installed by the s*y bloke and that works fine. Cheers anyway

Last edited:
Ok cheers but thats the issue with me. I have a s*ybox in the room and the wires were installed by the s*y bloke and that works fine. Cheers anyway

what is the signal rate on FTA bbc 1 hd, it should be showing very near 100% if its way below it possible your dish is out of alignment a tad

I've read these tuners can be sensitive on the zgemmas . It might of just been a glitch with my internet or there server but it all seems ok now for the time being I'll keep this updated if anything changes if it helps

Ok guys all seems ok but some channels don't clear like Nick and Nick Jr. not a total loss but a pain in the backside anyone no why this would be

Back