1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Chabbs VM 3.01 skin theme

Discussion in 'General Skin Support' started by adamsm, Jan 10, 2018.

1. adamsm

adamsm Registered

Male
    I've installed and got the scripts working, however I need to move everything to the right of the screen as it's missing the first letter of the days etc, where is the option to move everything to the right by so many defined spaces?

2. qasim22

qasim22 TK Veteran

From memory i think it is in menu / system/ display / channel selection settings.

3. grog68

grog68 TK Veteran Forum Supporter

try menu -> setup -> Usage & Gui -> Extended Gui -> OSD Position

wilsock likes this.
  4. adamsm

adamsm Registered

Male
    Thanks kinda does the trick however the epg at the top of the screen is bigger than the epg on the right hand side of the screen so consequently you can't see the full epg for the current program...

5. grahamer67

grahamer67 TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {maintenance
    belfast
    Has anyone any ideas as to why when I select chabs skins plugin, I get the blue screen , its on a zgemma h2h with openatv 6.2 and running wooshbuild infinity.

6. marcoose

marcoose Registered

i get the same mate ive given up on that any idea apart from the chabs plugin where can i get the vm 3.01skin from?

7. grahamer67

Male
    {maintenance
    belfast
    It does not give me the blue screen any more when I go to chabs skins but the tabs have stopped working anyway, the vm2hd (v3.001)
    skin is in plug ins, then green button for downloadable plug ins and its in skins.

8. marcoose

marcoose Registered

is it labled as vm2hd (v3.001) or just vm2hd?mate

9. grahamer67

Male
    {maintenance
    belfast
    I have never used the vm skins, so I dont know what one is best, maybe someone who uses that skin could advise you better, but if not, then just try them both and see if they work for you.

10. Chabs

Chabs TK Veteran

Male
    Sorry guys...myself and Mr Wooshman have been working on the Chabs Skins Plugin and hopefully the blue screen issue will be sorted with the new skyNEW skin update. I have been busy the last few days but I will soon be uploading the new look skyQ skin along with its DreamPlex skin pack...I have just been lazy compressing the pngs as it has alot of new graphics...

:)

11. marcoose

marcoose Registered

ok mate when ever i install the skynew chabbs plugin all i get when i open it is you are not currently using one of chabs latest skins please switch skin or update to the latest version any ideas?

Chabs likes this.
  12. grahamer67

Male
    {maintenance
    belfast
    Well you must be using WB freesat skin, which is a good skin too.

Chabs likes this.
  13. Chabs

Chabs TK Veteran

Male
    You have to make sure that your active skin is either the skyNEW skin or the skyQ skin, we have not updated the plugin to include the VM skins yet...but soon it will be...We will have the skin to include all versions of the skins I make...

:)

grahamer67 likes this.
  14. marcoose

marcoose Registered

no just changed to the lates vm skin same is happening

15. marcoose

marcoose Registered

ok mate ill try it now and let you know what happens

16. marcoose

marcoose Registered

when will you updating the plugin mate?