Change box from sat to cable?

Wmitty

I started with VM (UPC) for BB & TV. I kept the BB but cancelled the TV. I bought a zgemma, installed a dish & moved to CS. Now like evetyone else the TV is becomming less & less.

Can I connect my zGemma to the VM TV port and use it that way? I currently subscribe for BB only and no TV.

I believe you can do this but you will need a splitter to still connect to your router. I don't have VM in my area but they are installing soon I'm told. I'll be moving across as soon as they are installed even if there are complaints about their internet services.

you will also need a VM line rather than your sat line I believe as they are different but might be worth a shot to see if your current on works on both

I've got the same box I've been told you can get either a converter for it but they don't always work so might be worth getting a h2h (I think)

I started with VM (UPC) for BB & TV. I kept the BB but cancelled the TV. I bought a zgemma, installed a dish & moved to CS. Now like evetyone else the TV is becomming less & less.

Can I connect my zGemma to the VM TV port and use it that way? I currently subscribe for BB only and no TV.
You need a splitter and a new line and your good to go :(y):

I'm thinking of moving across to vm , if I get the basic package and cancel it within the cooling off period and get the hybrid DVB-c dvb-T2 module for my box ,
Does the cable line need splitting to get 2 feeds , or is it just if u had vm broadband it needs splitting ?

I'm with BT so I'm keeping my broadband just wanna get the cable

i connected my zgemma h2s to the VM co-ax TV cable and to the router using a separate ethernet cable - but no joy at all. So i need either a new line or a new box ...or both!!

A H2.S isn't a cable box so that wont work - you need a box with a cable tuner like the H2.H and also a cable line (gift).

Does anyone know where we can get one of trusted sellers so i dnt get ripped off or is that not allowed to be posted

Back