Change box from sat to cable?

Is it likely, or known, how long it will take before the darkness descends on VM cable?

Well Sky own Virgin Tv, so you can guarantee that its not through apathy how you can still view the channels.
The best thing you can say is that it's ok at the minute.

I bet Branson would be laughing his tits off at us while he's bouncing on the £15bn he got when he sold virgin media to liberty global

Well Sky own Virgin Tv, so you can guarantee that its not through apathy how you can still view the channels.
The best thing you can say is that it's ok at the minute.

I bet Branson would be laughing his tits off at us while he's bouncing on the £15bn he got when he sold virgin media to liberty global

Liberty Global own VM iirc but S*y is a separate entity is it not?

You may be right although S*y doesn't show VM as one of their operations

Liberty Global only show VM TV Ireland, VM Mobile Ireland & UK and TV3 Group as part of their operations - no mention of VM TV UK.

You may be right although S*y doesn't show VM as one of their operations

Liberty Global only show VM TV Ireland, VM Mobile Ireland & UK and TV3 Group as part of their operations - no mention of VM TV UK.

I'd be lying if i said i fully understood it myself. It's probably hugely irrelevant anyway. que sera sera, whoever is pulling the strings

I guess zee should have release an update firmware where we could convert h2s to be cable compatible I suppose even if it will requires an extra affordable attachment to be bought together..

I guess zee should have release an update firmware where we could convert h2s to be cable compatible I suppose even if it will requires an extra affordable attachment to be bought together..

I'm assuming you mean a zgemma? if so, there's no need to release an update firmware - you just need to buy a usb cable tuner to plug into it and install it but the price of this makes it not really viable whereas if zgemma released a usb tuner at a decent cost then this would be an option but I think this is unlikely as if they did this, nobody would upgrade to their cable boxes.

Back