change mgcam line into cccam?

Nope, but you can run in it a cccam.cfg file and cccam 2.3.0
Just change the CWS to N:

Gave that a go and the line doesn't seem to be working, but used a test website and it says it's not working hmmm. I'll give it another go later.
Dont put your unique server details into any website, they will share this information and you will likely get cut off with no chance of a refund.

Nope, but you can run in it a cccam.cfg file and cccam 2.3.0
Just change the CWS to N:

Gave that a go and the line doesn't seem to be working, but used a test website and it says it's not working hmmm. I'll give it another go later.
Dont put your unique server details into any website, they will share this information and you will likely get cut off with no chance of a refund.

Yeah i wouldn't normally but it's a cheap line i got from someone and wanted to see what the quality was like. I already have a couple of C lines running and put that line in as well but it didn't work. Can it work with other C lines even if put N at the start?

A C line can't be changed to an N line.
If you want to run a C line in mgcamd then put it into a cccam.list file along with a mg_cfg file that's been configured to run the cccam line.
It will work if set properly

A C line can't be changed to an N line.
If you want to run a C line in mgcamd then put it into a cccam.list file along with a mg_cfg file that's been configured to run the cccam line.
It will work if set properly

Sorry i meant it's an N line i wanted to run in a cccam

Just put your line into a CCcam.cfg and place it into usr/keys on openATV. On openvix place it it the etc folder
Your line should look like this:
N: bestserver port user password 01......14 (01-14)

Back