Changing Category order

Tlg1991

I am wondering if there is a way of changing the order of the channel categories. i normally always go to HD channels but it's near the bottom of the list so every time i press EPG i have to scroll right down. not a massive deal but would be useful if there is a way.

From the TV picture press the TV button on remote, this will give a list of bouquets. Press the Menu button and select Enable Move mode. Select the bouquet you want to move (HD) and it will change to red text, then use the up/down buttons to move to where you want it positioned and then press OK button. If you want to move another, select it and repeat. Once done press the exit button on remote.

I've not seen abm reorder them after an update but I'm open to being proved wrong:)

Thanks grog, worked like a charm. Hopefully it doesn't shuffle back to default order if an update comes but it's not hard to redo. Cheers.

If it's just the HD bouquet you want on top then in ABM providers change generate main bouquets yes (custom) you should now have an option to choose the bouquet you want to use.

Always best having the first bouquet less than 100 channels then it won't affect Sky and VM channel numbering system.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

If it's just the HD bouquet you want on top then in ABM providers change generate main bouquets yes (custom) you should now have an option to choose the bouquet you want to use.

Always best having the first bouquet less than 100 channels then it won't affect Sky and VM channel numbering system.

I thought if you put a 'main' bouquet in it pushed all the other numbers up by the same amount, ie if there are 20 channels in there then I thought BBC 1 (in entertainment) would end up on 121 instead of 101. Now I have learnt something thank you:)

No if it's less than 100 channels it's fine abm basically hides the 100 channel block to have channels start at 101 but if you chose a bouquet that has less than 100 you'll be fine

Back