# 00 off
# 01 network udp log
# 02 log to console
# 04 file, appended ! delete it by yourself, before it eat all your hdd
# + IP udp-port log-file-name
L: { 03 } 172.16.1.1 28007 /tmp/mgcamd.log

to

L: { 00 }

I dont even know what that ip address relates to, its deffo not on my network, perhaps thats the issue,,,,,,

so,
I change the bottom line

# Log option, summ of:
# 00 off
# 01 network udp log
# 02 log to console
L: { 03 } 172.16.1.1 28007 /tmp/mgcamd.log

to

I dont even know what that ip address relates to, its deffo not on my network, perhaps thats the issue,,,,,,

Yes. That line set at 03 is your problem.

# Log option, summ of:
# 00 off
# 01 network udp log
# 02 log to console

Change it to this

sorry im getting mixed up . im not on about the one thats says copy and paste , im on about the one in the downloads section , that wont work for me on WB 7 , thanks

sorry im getting mixed up . im not on about the one thats says copy and paste , im on about the one in the downloads section , that wont work for me on WB 7 , thanks
Did you delete your old mg_cfg file from your pc first ?
Downloading a new one will put a (1) behind it causing the issue you describe.

@ dangerous. You are right I must have a few cfg files on pc as it put a 5 in brackets after it .do I need to delete all the cfg files from pc or can I just rename the one I downloaded and remove the number 5? Thanks

@ dangerous. You are right I must have a few cfg files on pc as it put a 5 in brackets after it .do I need to delete all the cfg files from pc or can I just rename the one I downloaded and remove the number 5? Thanks
Delete them and use mine

Should be no numbers after the mg_cfg file

Thanks will try tonight. I'm just worried if I delete the one that works and I can't get yours to work, then I will be stuck .thanks

Ok I will try tonight. I could always send the one I have working , to my phone to keep in case.

Ok I will try tonight. I could always send the one I have working , to my phone to keep in case.
Put it inside a folder that way your pc won't be able to see it once you download a new one.

Before transferring make sure there is no numbers at all behind it

@ dangerous , its gone on fine now thanks , i didnt even need to reboot . whats the difference between your cfg file and the others ? is it just that it allows 10 seconds to find a channel ? or could it help with freezing channels ? thanks for your help.

@ dangerous , its gone on fine now thanks , i didnt even need to reboot . whats the difference between your cfg file and the others ? is it just that it allows 10 seconds to find a channel ? or could it help with freezing channels ? thanks for your help.
It's just bloody magic

im thinking of changing the mgcamd that is installed from the plugins , to one from the downloads section on here as im getting some freezing on some channels . do i just delete the original one using file zilla and then ftp the new mgcamd over to the box then insert my line ? or would i have to activate ( select ) the cam once its on the box ? as if i had downloaded it from the plugins ? thanks
yo how can i downlod need asap

Back