Channel 4 hd swap

ghmc1984

Hi

I am using the Biohead image and have noticed that my channel 4 hd and and channel 4 have swapped

My channel.list now reads
Bbc1hd
Bbc2hd
Itvhd
Ch4sd
Ch5hd

Anyone else has this issie and know how to fix it?

Have you ran update config files option in autobouqete marker then start scan?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I've just checked the menu for the autoboquets maker and dobt have the option to update config files. How do I go about updating the config filea without it?

On my image, ABM should update nightly so unless someone's been changing setting's it's likely pulling the (wrong) information from ABM itself. I've just checked my box and that's still C4HD in 104 so it could be a specific area issue? if it is down to the information ABM is giving out, it'll likely get fixed on the server side then your box will get the information the night afterwards.

Thanks for the response bio. Noone has adjusted any settings as its only me who knows how to mess with it. I have checked my guide again this morning and it was still the same. Ill keep an eye on it and see if anything updates over the next couple of days.

Is there anything I can do to change it or is it a case of just waiting for any area issues to sort themselves?

You could always disable the HD Swap option and rerun ABM, then see what occupies 104? It will put all channels in the "correct" VM lineup, so all HD channels will return to their proper slot (108=BBC1HD etc).

Right, I disabled the hd swap option re ran abmaker and ch4 sd occupies 104. Enabled hd swap reran again and..... Ch4 sd still occupies 104.

Any suggestions what might be causing it?

Back