Channel 5 not working on my box

Jasonp6

Hi i have the blade media bm7000s and when i turn it over to channel 5 its not working it just says no video/audio anyone else having this can it be fixed

have you downloaded the latest channel listings from blade online? had this before but found it in all channels "ASTRA 28" option of categories button on remote.

Hi someone told me it had moved transponder so the person told me to do a scan for fta channels and i got it

I have a starview 7 I've rebooted it & rescanned it but still cant get channel 5 any ideas anybody?.

hi

i have found channel 5 and sly sports F1 in the all sats

at present if i wanna watch sly sports i go to the sports group but for sly sports F1 i have to go to all sats and find it

how can i move this channel into that group?

:beg::beg::beg::beg:

hi

i have found channel 5 and sly sports F1 in the all sats

at present if i wanna watch sly sports i go to the sports group but for sly sports F1 i have to go to all sats and find it

how can i move this channel into that group?

:beg::beg::beg::beg:

Menu,
Set Favorites,
(enter pin 0000)
select "sport" group,
press the red button to change to a-z list
then go down to "S"
then move over to all in the "S" section and scroll down to sports f1 and press "ok" and you will notice a little love heart appear next to sports f1, this means that it is now in the sports section.

now press the blue button to select a different group and change to entertainment (save when it promps you too) now do the same to add channel 5

hope this helps you,

Galaxy...

Back