Channel List

db10halo

I have all the ASTRA 28.2 Channels but there is over 800 of them scattered around on my VU Solo 2 and is there any way to make a list or organise them? I've heard about some programmes that do so? EPG or something? can someone explain or link me to a tutorial please

Hey mate, thanks for the reply. I did that and it worked it was sorting SKY UK & ROI list but after it's done the channels are still so many and scattered (for example having channel 4 about 10 times etc), when I press EPG it has a programme list but there is plenty of channels and not in order, how do I fix it? or do I have to download EPG?

i only used ROI in sd so the irish are listed first,epg is setup also on the tut using a mounted usb stick initialised and mounted for 7 day epg.
you ar looking at the all list view your channels via blue button sports/movies and other section.think bees did 2 providers on his scan.

will vu solo channel list work on duo

Why bother with a channel list when you can just set up AutoBouquetMaker (ABM) to scan for the correct channels for your area - hell, it'll even automatically update them if you wish.

Back