Channel names missing after rescan

shire

Hi guys
Hopefully you can help me. I had to do a rescan as everything was blank, but that made no difference and all it did manage to do was remove the channel names that were there previously to <n/a> in the EPG.
For some reason oscam was turned off so got it back on which resolved blank screen issue but still have the issue of not having any channel names so any tips on how to get names back please? Many thanks for your help.

Hi guys
Hopefully you can help me. I had to do a rescan as everything was blank, but that made no difference and all it did manage to do was remove the channel names that were there previously to <n/a> in the EPG.
For some reason oscam was turned off so got it back on which resolved blank screen issue but still have the issue of not having any channel names so any tips on how to get names back please? Many thanks for your help.
go to menu>setup>service searching>autobouquetsmaker>update config files
then perform a scan

download fresh epg data, go to plugins>epg importer
press blue
make sure there's green ticks in all six categories under where it says Rytec UK Sat/Virgin XMLTV
press green to save
press yellow to import

go to menu>setup>service searching>autobouquetsmaker>update config files
then perform a scan

download fresh epg data, go to plugins>epg importer
press blue
make sure there's green ticks in all six categories under where it says Rytec UK Sat/Virgin XMLTV
press green to save
press yellow to import
Many thanks for your help mate. Worked a treat!

Back