1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Channel settings, no numbering?

Discussion in 'General Skin Support' started by Brazilian, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Brazilian

Brazilian Registered

{Unemplyed
    Cambs
    Hi,

I've got a Zgemma H2h with latest wooshbuild with the SkyQ skin. I have sky (only FTA) channels and vermin with a line so all channels. when I first nstalled wooshbuild I was able to change channels usin the numebrs 101, 102 etc, etc. Since running ABM and Cross EPG I can't seem to get back to the numbering...all I have is Bouquets.

Question is how do I get the sequential numbering back and still keep the bouquets....and how come I have bouquets for other providers (i.e Polsat etc).

Hae i done something wrong and how can i cahnage it back? Lots of questions hoping for a few answers!

2. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

Male
    Wooshbuild uses autobouqete e2 to add channel numbers on epg but it only works with sat

3. Brazilian

Brazilian Registered

{Unemplyed
    Cambs
    Thanks Dsayers2014, reflashed with ipab image and now cable only and channel numbers are working as they should...took the sat feed out as wanted to see if i could get it to work but no channel numbers and having to search through the EPG was a pain...stckiing with just cable for now. Maybe an image availbe that does channel numbers (if there is would be good to know|) with Sat and Cable out there but I am happy with what I have right now so all good

4. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

Male
  5. Brazilian

Brazilian Registered

{Unemplyed
    Cambs
    Will give it a go, thanks for the link.

6. brianmullan

brianmullan Registered

Hi, i know no one has posted here for a while, but i am using the ipab image on m zgemma box and the channel numbers are not the same as the virgin numbers. So BBC1 is 1 and not 101 etc. Is there a solution for this?