Channels freezing

Back to the same question how good is cabling and splitters in use?
Could be a provider have you tested any others to see.
Could be your signal is also low on these channels.

what channels? if it's lesser used channels then it could be server but as @cactikid said it could also be the signal getting to the box. while on one of the effected channels if you press the OK button twice, do you see an SNR figure anywhere? if so what is it?

what channels? if it's lesser used channels then it could be server but as @cactikid said it could also be the signal getting to the box. while on one of the effected channels if you press the OK button twice, do you see an SNR figure anywhere? if so what is it?
I've got your skin when I press ok twice there's no snr

Grog when want to watch bbc iplayer/Netflix etc when I turn my box off bbc Iplayer goes off, how do I stop the box and telly interacting with each other when I want to watch something like Netflix etc using my smart tv

Grog when want to watch bbc iplayer/Netflix etc when I turn my box off bbc Iplayer goes off, how do I stop the box and telly interacting with each other when I want to watch something like Netflix etc using my smart tv

Ignore this sorted it was to do with my tv

I is most likely server issue.If your server supplier says there is no problem on their sides, you'd better to restart your cam server.If not solved try to fine more suitable cam server to your box.

I is most likely server issue.If your server supplier says there is no problem on their sides, you'd better to restart your cam server.If not solved try to fine more suitable cam server to your box.

HI I'm currently using mgcamd it was the same with oscam atv, do you have any idea which cam servers best

ask for a test line in http://www.techkings.org/threads/an...rver-for-cable-jan-feb-mar-2019.145592/unread and see if there is any difference, you may need to test a few. Make sure you get a line from established members, vets or VIP's etc
Ok cheers grog, it could also be that fact that my router is about 3 metres away from where it comes in but there's nothing I can do about it apart from use 3m of vm cable to extend the line to my router, is there anything I can use to sort it, will a hdu sort it

Normally vm cable coming in can be any length depending on position of router.It is the cable from router and splitter in use we query first.Then you can a test line or get one to test first.

HI I'm currently using mgcamd it was the same with oscam atv, do you have any idea which cam servers best
I also advise oscam.All access protocols are supported and it has advanced cache system comparing with other CAMs.

I have a technomate 4k box with openvix 5.2, when I run oscam or Cccam the premium channels keep freezing. Is there a good cam foe 4k boxes

I have a technomate 4k box with openvix 5.2, when I run oscam or Cccam the premium channels keep freezing. Is there a good cam foe 4k boxes

on cable or satellite?
if cable, you may need a new splitter, Tratec, /Technetix or Labgear are the only ones to use, and good quality cables and connections

Back