Channels glitching

iskills7

Hi I seem to be having an issue with sky sports 2 hd n sky comedy hd that have a glitch when watching channels. Just wondering if anyone could look at my power levels and let me know if they are ok. I read someone else also had this issue.

Downstream
1b2eb244f4381151ba4fe8b0e94c479a.jpg
8d4cc8cb3fdcfa96216c8d9a805f8fe6.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Power levels are fine - if the picture stops, pixellates then comes back on then this is a line issue.

I've had glitching with certain channels since I made the switch to cable.I've read on here that people have used amplifiers to stop this but how can that work if its due to high ecm times.
Before you ask I have tried a couple of different servers and even different boxes
Channels affected are mainly less popular ones and those which would be free if on sat

If the channels freeze and comes back on, it's a line issue - most lines will do this. If it were a signal issue then it would be a fuzzy picture and it would be pretty constant. I'm not sure why - I can only assume that servers provide more bandwidth to the most watched channels rather than those that are fta by other means.

Hi I seem to be having an issue with sky sports 2 hd n sky comedy hd that have a glitch when watching channels. Just wondering if anyone could look at my power levels and let me know if they are ok. I read someone else also had this issue.

Downstream
1b2eb244f4381151ba4fe8b0e94c479a.jpg
8d4cc8cb3fdcfa96216c8d9a805f8fe6.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
What receiver are you using?

If the channels freeze and comes back on, it's a line issue - most lines will do this. If it were a signal issue then it would be a fuzzy picture and it would be pretty constant. I'm not sure why - I can only assume that servers provide more bandwidth to the most watched channels rather than those that are fta by other means.
in my case thats not 100% true as i tried 4 lines and all had freezing the worst chan was itvhd 1 it was unwatchable the same on every line i tried
as soon as i got this https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00O4FK2H8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 it stopped all the glitching on both boxes
i just tested it and took the cable out and put straight into the box .... it freezes for 10-20 secs then it comes back on plugged booster back in and no freezing at all

If your on ccam you can view your ecm times on most enigma boxes and mine go high when the channel freezes so like i stated before how could a signal booster stop that

If your on ccam you can view your ecm times on most enigma boxes and mine go high when the channel freezes so like i stated before how could a signal booster stop that
i dont know bud maybe if the signal drops too low the cam wont update the key as it doesnt know what chan its on?? im not sure and im just guessing
but it works for me and many other user on here have fixed it with a booster
thats why i got one after reading a thread on here with a fella with same problem
these were the main chans i had problems with freezing bbc1hd itv1hd skyartshd WHD More4HD LifeTimeHD and a few +1 chans
everything else worked fine without a booster all the sports and movies ect never froze just those few chans
and they had to be the ones the wife has all her crap tvshows on lol
like i said in the post above if i plug the cable in without a booster the chans just freeze for 10-20 secs then work then freeze, as soon as i put the booster back on its fine

what softcam is being used, if it by any chance is oscam that will likely be the culprit as it can be a pain with setting it up properly to run with cable.

softcam is ccam.i noticed that these glitches not consistant and occur at different times and on different channels although some channels are deffo worse than others-i'm beginning to realise i've two crap servers.I suppose u only get what you pay for!

softcam is ccam.i noticed that these glitches not consistant and occur at different times and on different channels although some channels are deffo worse than others-i'm beginning to realise i've two crap servers.I suppose u only get what you pay for!

may I ask what boxes are being used?

some of you may of read my other posts on channel issues with cable I have amiko a4 combo box and glitching was driving me crazy, what was happening in my case was you would zap to a channel and either the channel would load almost straight away or it would take a long time to clear and you would get glitching every 20-30 seconds and then the screen would say scrambled for ages and could take forever to come back on, I noticed when this was happening that the logs on oscam were saying error no available reader and I also checked what the logs said if a sat channel did it, I never got the error message of no available reader if a sat channel temporarily glitched so started to look at other things, I read up and down on here and other sites and it seemed to me people were complaining about the correct settings for oscam or whatever protocol within it e.g mgcamd ccam or other protocols and there was a post on another topic on here with the configuration posted and just edit it for your own line details, ever since I included those settings its mostly elimated the glitching, now if a channel goes off it does it for a split second or 2 every now and then and I can live with that, its never going to be perfect and on top of that I bought the konig booster thats always being mentioned on here which has helped too.

Back