Channels going down between 7pm-midnight

2012ysyb

Im having problems with my blade 5000s the channels have been going down between 7pm-midnight It exactly comes back after 12am and works fine up until 7pm This has been happening since July 2 I have tried 4 different servers but still same thing happens. Since August 31 It has happend 15 times in a row.

Try re-flashing the firmware, start at the original without the 7 day EPG, monitor it for a few days and work forward,
If you have tried different servers, and it sounds quiet specific with the down time it's probably
something at your end.

I will try to re-flash the box as the firmware Im currently on is Jan 25 2014. Which firmware date shall I use as I don't think Its a firmware issue its probably something Sky are testing to do.

Last edited:
Don't think it's a sky thing or everyone would be in the same boat
and it would be all over the net by now.

There is march firmware here

And July firmware here

Its very strange whats happening the channels just came back looks like im gonna miss the champions league this week.

Last edited:
@zee24 Yes I have checked both the sleeper time and factory setting they seem fine. I have been given a 24hr test line I will see if that help and will let you know if the channels go down at 7pm

Looks like the C-line was the problem I tried a 24hr test line today and the channels haven't gone down after 7pm. I'm very pleased with this test line I have been given best one I have had so far since I joined cardsharing.

Looks like its the blade 5000s that the problem is not my provider i have tried 5 different servers and now the channels have gone down.

the whole of mines been down since 7 oclock last night cant get any reply from ajsat not answering nor any ideas only the free channels

nor css goosum not replying

I tried another test line today and It worked fine It didn't freeze once Im really happy with it im going to buy 3 months line for £15 this includes free wwe PPV and Setanta.

how are you connecting to the internet? if it's not directly check your wifi dongle and try switching the box on and off, but not sure why the box would turn off pay channels at a certain time doesn't sound right

@zee24 I have sorted it out the problem was the server line I have a new Cline which is freeze the best one I have had.

Back