Channels going on and off

NazoDoop

TK Veteran
hi guys
Got two providers which have worked fine for months, one of which works fine.
However this morning the other provider keeps going off and ocasionally comes back on on my zgemma but works fine on my firestick ? Both use IPVanish VPN and ive tried changing servers, rebooting router and box but no luck

Any ideas where the problem could be ? I've emailed the provider and im waiting for a response.

certain streams the zgemma don't like think its the hls streams or the mpegts can't remember where as your firestick will play them fine, maybe other provider is using the ones that the zgemma don't like at present?

certain streams the zgemma don't like think its the hls streams or the mpegts can't remember where as your firestick will play them fine, maybe other provider is using the ones that the zgemma don't like at present?

Thanks mate yes it could be that, i checked and the streams are mostly mpeg4, it's just come back on again, for how long i don't know.
If it plays up again i'll be changing provider

Have you tried contacting your supplier?

Or have you gone for dirt cheap with shite support which is why you're posting questions you should be asking them here?

Have you tried contacting your supplier?

Or have you gone for dirt cheap with shite support which is why you're posting questions you should be asking them here?

Yes. he usually replies in the evening. its only my backup server anyway
Not dirt cheap its about £15 per month and has been fine since i first subbed

Anyway, i will just be changing provider next month then.

£15 a month seems quite a bit. I pay £10 a month and people say that is expensive. There are a couple of well known servers that are £5 a month these are ok for backups not anything else.

Back