Channels Missing ?....Add them here please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chenz23 thanks for your reply but can you tell me why I can't view anything that on sky events?
e7c926dbe37f51a14adda0da9c6dd949.jpg

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

There is nothing showing live on box office at the minute that's why it will be blank.
Wrestling was on sky events channel the other night. Live

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

mine was fine as well for a while but i did update to Dsayers custom thing could that be why not sure but just a thought

There is nothing showing live on box office at the minute that's why it will be blank.
Wrestling was on sky events channel the other night. Live

Then I'm not sure why we can't view the programs advertised on the epg? That's what made me think if its working.. but if you 100% sure its working gonna have to take your word for it and wait till something live is broadcasted

Then I'm not sure why we can't view the programs advertised on the epg? That's what made me think if its working.. but if you 100% sure its working gonna have to take your word for it and wait till something live is broadcasted

Repeats of wwe should be showing till 3pm on 6th

Yes mate 100% working.
But as with normal VM they only show the event live and no replys [emoji106]

My word... I'm soooo haaaappy right now... haha you sir are my savour to the answer I've been looking for.. Thank you for your knowledge on this subject. Just hope it stays that way for vm.

With the wrestling it went down for me at about 01:30 all other channels were fine oddly no ecm info was displaying as well after it went

NOOOOO! ffs... what else can we do to view ppv ? Iptv?? Is that working?

I've got IPTV on mine. Mostly for football. But it's added as a bouquet next to entertainment. Works brilliantly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back