Channels missing

nasirt

Hi all my blade and cline is up and running however some channels are missing like MUTV, ive looked everything but cant seem to find it. Also the channel Star News doesnt seem to be working, ive tried it on every cline but to no avail. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Look for the group with all the channels, sometimes you will get multiple versions of the same channel. See if you can find one that works then add it to your group.

Did you download the channel list from blade online?

Hi all my blade and cline is up and running however some channels are missing like MUTV, ive looked everything but cant seem to find it. Also the channel Star News doesnt seem to be working, ive tried it on every cline but to no avail. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Yes I did dowload the channel list from blade online, I found the multiple versions but even they dont work, the signal bar at the bottom turns red and it sometimes says no or bad signal. It seems to happen every morning up to about 2pm :S

iv got the same box nasirt and i scaned it myself then u will fine mutv and chelsea tv right at the back of the channels they are the 1`s that work for me

Ive performed a blind scan, MUTV comes up in the scan but its no where to be seen in any group, also Star News doesnt work.

It will be in the all channel one then you have to use the menu system to put into your favourite group

Thanks I managed to find MUTV along with many others. However I tried Star News in the All Channels group and it doesnt seem to work in there aswell ?

If the blind scan doesn't bring the channels. Search for "channel name" sky uk 28.2 freq in google and you will get the details required to scan for them manually. I had to do it to for some Asian channels.

Back