Channels not working after box being idle?

Hi,

Hope someone can help

I have recently setup my ZGEMMA 2S box with the sucmnsee backup (great image) I have added my nline but every few hours, mostly i've noticed it happen when switching from a FTA channel. I just get a black screen on all channels apart from FTA.

Rebooting the box doesn't resolve it. Only after rebooting my router the channels come back on.

I have tried multiple nline tests so it's not the line that is dodgy, i assume it's a router setting. Could it be a port issue. but why would it work for a few hours then suddenly stop?

Thanks

This can happen when going from FTA to Scrambled Just press blue buttom > softcams . restart cam

Rebooting box would automatically restart the cam tho so not sure that's the issue.
You could try reverting to mgcamd 1.35a. But I dont think thats it either.
Which ISP are u with?
Are u hardwired to router?
Think ur right with router or physical line but no idea what to try sorry dude.

does sound like its getting cut off and rebooting box and router reconnects them,try a different lan cable.

well i have a good one ive got epg for sky 1 sky living but blank chanels all other channels are fine

First try simple reboot.
Or
Menu
Setup
Service searching
Autobouquets maker
Start scan
Reboot.

---------- Post Merged at 01:01 AM ----------

And if that still doesnt fix
Menu
Setup
Service searching
Automatic scan
Reboot

---------- Post Merged at 01:03 AM ----------

I'm bound to be coming close to posting the same thing in every recent post. Apologies gents lol

is there a step by step do i delete cam off box then reinstall - what files do i delete - where i download correct ones etc - im on sucmnsee skin

tried to factory reset to start again but skin has stayed there i give up

---------- Post Merged at 09:27 PM ----------

and now cant flash box again! cud cry

people fail to use good usb sticks even the good boxes need them kingston cruzer ,integral 8gb in size.

why would we need remove line details does not relate to any server just an example, that he can modify with him own line details

sometimes people think you copied and posted your line details on forum hence the warning and watch out for wheelo as he bites:eyes:

have it flashed again going back thru setup about to download filezilla and add my n line
can someone give me correct way to add line so it doesnt crash every time box is idle
using filezilla as dcc was not connecting for me

same problem

well i have a good one ive got epg for sky 1 sky living but blank chanels all other channels are fine

First try simple reboot.
Or
Menu
Setup
Service searching
Autobouquets maker
Start scan
Reboot.

---------- Post Merged at 01:01 AM ----------

And if that still doesnt fix
Menu
Setup
Service searching
Automatic scan
Reboot

---------- Post Merged at 01:03 AM ----------

I'm bound to be coming close to posting the same thing in every recent post. Apologies gents lol

Had this problem and this has worked perfectly thank you

Back