Channels off

siri_uk

Hi guys

I'm on netid 40967, seems all channels are off this morning on my solo4k, I have updated the provider files in ABM but I'm still getting tune failed on ABM when trying to scan. Has there been a frequency or qam change

TIA

check all your cables.

check your signal.

check the box has an internet connection.

contact your provider.

there has never been an instance where the frequencies of every single channel have changed overnight.

thanks for the reply its very strange was working perfectly last night, got up this morning and its off, virgin shows no known issues, just tried my other box same on that, tune failed.

im sure you just have the problem with abm where it wont load
cant see anything wrong with the channels

its been covered a few times
if you update abm, will fix it if your area has been done
if not there is a post showing you how to do it manualy
easy enough done with a pc or tablet

now you've done a manual scan, go to Virgin TV Highlights channel and find the frequency and QAM showing when you press ok twice, the frequency may have changed, post the details here, look here:
dvbc data.jpg

ok, it looks like your frequency has changed, I've edited the cable.xml file and uploaded it here, download and unzip it, then FTP it to
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers
then when it's in there, run autobouquetsmaker again and let us know if it works, DON'T update provider files until further notice or it will go back to the incorrect frequency

Attachments

• cable_uk_virgin.rar
    3.2 KB · Views: 11
Might be a VM fault, I had similar the other week no channels so re scanned and got
Tune Failed. Then realised I had no phone line and no internet, some friends and family in the area
all had the same problem, all came back after about 6-8 Hrs, nothing showing on their
website. Checked on my phone.

ok, it looks like your frequency has changed, I've edited the cable.xml file and uploaded it here, download and unzip it, then FTP it to
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers
then when it's in there, run autobouquetsmaker again and let us know if it works, DON'T update provider files until further notice or it will go back to the incorrect frequency

works a treat thank you so much

40966 is same netid as me, I've just run an ABM scan and it works ok, you need to update provider files before you scan

Thanks for the update, I've tagged @Abu Baniaz in this post as it looks like another netid needs updating 40967 has changed from 64qam to 256qam
so what exactly do I need to do now mate to get it back scanning

so what exactly do I need to do now mate to get it back scanning
when you go to service searching>autobouquetsmaker, click 'update provider files' then scan
are you having problems running autobouquetsmaker or is your tuner not configured?
Have you done a manual scan in service searching before running autobouquetsmaker?

Thanks pablo 40965 has also changed during the night and i copied the change from 40967 to 40965 from your .xml file and all now working.

Back