Channels off

Thanks pablo 40965 has also changed during the night and i copied the change from 40967 to 40965 from your .xml file and all now working.
I have not done a mnauel scan when I try to update providers I get incompatable version 2.9>3.1

Thanks pablo 40965 has also changed during the night and i copied the change from 40967 to 40965 from your .xml file and all now working.
40965 Knowsley 1?
what did you change? - paste the line here that you used as I need to check

40965 Knowsley 1?
what did you change? - paste the line here that you used as I need to check

<configuration key="hd_40965_dvbc_uk" netid="40965" bouquettype="hd" frequency="595000" symbol_rate="6952000" system="0" modulation="5">40965 Knowsley 1</configuration>
Works with them settings , was getting tuner failed before change.

I have not done a mnauel scan when I try to update providers I get incompatable version 2.9>3.1 I am netid 40966

I have not done a mnauel scan when I try to update providers I get incompatable version 2.9>3.1
I've uploaded the ABM 3.1 to this reply, download and unzip it and put it on a formatted usb stick and put it in the box, follow on screen instructions to install it
<configuration key="hd_40965_dvbc_uk" netid="40965" bouquettype="hd" frequency="595000" symbol_rate="6952000" system="0" modulation="5">40965 Knowsley 1</configuration>
Works with them settings , was getting tuner failed before change.
OK cheers, @Abu Baniaz will update the .xml file accordingly

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker_3.1+git518+9dc7ba5-r0_mips32el.zip
    270.6 KB · Views: 7
it will do it automatically if you follow the instructions given:
I've uploaded the ABM 3.1 to this reply, download and unzip it and put it on a formatted usb stick and put it in the box, follow on screen instructions to install it

yes mate didn't work at 1st but know it did find it installed it with no errors still wont scan have I missed something

Yeh Pablo 40965 also changed, had same probs today, tuner B failed to scan etc, lost all bouquets.
Sorted by manual scans on tuners A&B, updated config files in ABM then did an abm scan, all good now:(y):.

Last edited:
got a zgemma h5 tonight having trouble scanning says no no nims for sky tv any ideas why saying this and not scanning

got a zgemma h5 tonight having trouble scanning says no no nims for sky tv any ideas why saying this and not scanning

OK.
A brief search through the posts you have made seems to show that you have downloaded an ancient version of an outdated build for a box you don't own.
You are using an old grogbuild Vu+ image on either a H2h or a H5, no one knows?
follow these instructions carefully and answer each question as accurately as possible
1. what name / writing / words does it say on the actual box? - what words/letters/numbers are visible on the box - front or back?
(it could be something re-labelled as something else)
2) on the remote, press menu>information>about - what version number is showing?
3) are you using this for cable, sat, or cable & sat?
4) what is your area you live in? - only the area - not the netid you have been using as this is possibly (probably) wrong
5) when you go to service searching> autobouquetsmaker>about, what does it say in the top line after 'oe alliance ABM' - version number?

Back