Channels problem

Scottd83

Hi,

Im new the the vu solo2 box and still trying to get my head around everything and thought I did till today.

I keep losing my channels I haven't a clue wy.....i use autobouquet maker and have it to update overnight.
today I came home and all the $ channels were showing no picture! after contacting my server and asking was told there's no problem.

So added catseyes and rebooted sorted! all channels back now I've just lost sky sports one lol any ideas what's happening?

i told u the site for the image help half a dozen times and box help is there along with loads of guides,

yet u dont read and then post a question about a question that was covered loads of time on the IMAGE SUPPORT SITE

tech kings dont make firmware / image,
so common scene would be read the site of who made it surely?

Research, u brought a box without research and every day you ask more questions dude

take a hour to read up and stop asking to be spoon feed at every point

even on pm i told u to check firmware and build number, which you replied not a clue

its like buying a car and ringing a garage, whats this button done, why is this light on, what do i do with this.........

you also say losing channels,

do u mean as in next to the channel no orange writing? thats to do with crossepg and prob saving to usb? as i stated a week ago or so, use trial and error with a HD

rant over

Last edited:
I've looked around and couldn't find the answer hence the post! no worries forget I asked

---------- Post Merged at 08:14 PM ----------

what way have you setup abm as my box does it at 8 am and set to sky ireland hd and sky italia.

I have it set to sky uk and to update through the night mate is that right?

Not looking for epg that's fine! obviously the freq has changed as it's only sky sports 1 just don't know how to solve it.
anyway obviously I'm bugging mr satman so if anyone could help then pm me. Thanks

is your region correct for sky uk,no reason for pm as others might have the same problem.
i checked kingofsat for movement nothing noted yet for this channel so unsure if it has moved or offline at present.

Last edited:
my sky sports 1 and hd are both working and this old box was scanned over a week ago so maybe your provider?

sky sports news same feed?

maybe should have asked sky sports news hd and sky sports 1 hd show the same thing?? do they not?

read elsewhere sky messing moving channels again lol

dvb-s2 11719 h 29500 qpsk-3/4 sky sports1

Last edited:
Same happend last night on sky sports 2 & Dave hd :( after looking around found that my SNR is at 50% on this channel but are at 60% on all FTA channels.....used another box to test and it gets a 70% snr lol help!

Still having trouble with this :( every channel is fine apart from sky sports 1 at certain times of the day just won't show anything. very strange anyone else have this problem

sounds a bit low to me as dish is off,sky have been messing with ssp1 before and not working on other boxes and it came back.

sounds a bit low to me as dish is off,sky have been messing with ssp1 before and not working on other boxes and it came back.

So your saying dish has moved? all channels worked 100% on sky+hd box never had a problem till i switched also tried another box and that have 70%. It's really annoying me as I'm all set up just have this problem :(

cant even see my dam setting on my solo,thinking should be 90+ as its a close sat with strong signal.

forgot to say check your channel data with kingofsat to be correct.

Last edited:
cant even see my dam setting on my solo,thinking should be 90+ as its a close sat with strong signal.

forgot to say check your channel data with kingofsat to be correct.

Appreciate the help...so I go to kingofsat and what do i need to do once there?

signal 81 on that channel as i just checked. and look up your channel on that list and make sure all data is correct,lot of movement in red again.

Have you updated your channel plugins recently and if not, do that. Sounds like the frequency has changed and you haven't updated possibly.

Have you updated your channel plugins recently and if not, do that. Sounds like the frequency has changed and you haven't updated possibly.

I have autobouqet mate so it's done everyday but yea it does seem like it's the freq. Haven't a clue what's doing it so will just have to watch sd channel instead :( same problem on Espn except it's the sd not the hd.

Back