Channels scrambled

Just untick his present line and make inactive then reboot the box

You questioning me?? I said that is what I would do, not the right thing to do, or the only way to do it LOL

That's the problem with this system !!
You start typing an answer based on the last post and by the time you press enter somebody else has posted another piece of advice !!
Or in the case of a MOD they move their post up one !!!!...lmao

Hi benijofar, just tried on my own f3 box and doesn't allow me to make inactive or untick on newcamd.list unless I'm not seeing something
thanks for assistance also

:laughing::TK bouncer::tickle:

---------- Post Merged at 03:44 PM ----------

Were you see server details in newcamd list you should see a tick presd green should remove it. line is now inactive

Hi dillyp70. can see server details in newcamd list but no green tick. Tried everything but no option to make inactive. Have just tried resetting router and box and turned of DCHP but still no joy with channels still scrambled.
Cant see all server details in newcamd list so how do i save details before deleting and try test line
Thanks again to all!!

---------- Post Merged at 04:10 PM ----------

Hi Wheelo, I have tried suggestion of resetting and turning off DCHP but still scrambled channels. Internet still okay on weather app. I agree don't think line problem as working at other mats house but really don't no what to try now???

Reflash a clean USB drive and insert into box.
Go to menu and find dump by usb.
On no 11 or 12 it will state the newcamd.list file (maybe mgcamd)
dump it and check with something like freefileviewer before you delete from the box.
I can test the line for you if you would like.

Thanks for that benijofar. Will make another trip to mates house and dump file to usb. Will contact you to test when done. Thanks

---------- Post Merged at 05:20 PM ----------

benijofar i now have the dumped file to usb.Shall i send pm with attached file

No.
I will pm you my email addy to send it there.
Email addy sent with a note as well

---------- Post Merged at 07:25 PM ----------

Line has been tested in both mgcamd and cccam options.
The line shows up as "no active" which indicates no proper link to a server.
1)Either server link is down or maybe taken off line completely ?
2)Provider has disconnected the line totally ?
3)Line details have been amended by the provider.
You need to contact provider and ask the question. If they say all ok their end then request a new line to replace the existing one.
If it was a fleabay purchase then this usually amounts to the way they cut lines off.
Request a test line in the meantime so you have an option where to buy if this is not resolved satisfactory.
I have deleted the line from my records now.

Last edited:
Many thanks benijofar. Will sort a test line out while waiting for reply from server
many thanks for assistance from all concerned

Hi Guys,Im new to this. I bought an Star Track SRT 400 hd plus box off of a friend of a friend had it about 2 weeks and now all the pay channels have Scrambled. iv tried everything like retune and reinstalled all channels and iv reset the router as i was told it could be the internet.
Pulling my hair out at this stage.

Any help will be grateful?

Back