Choices, choices, choices.

Kish

Evening all,

Need some support regarding purchasing a second box...

Happily been using a zGemma for 7 months now, but one issue. No Sky Sports HD!

What are the options...
- Something just like a zGemma with Sports in HD (Sat Line), Records, & has the streaming plugins.

Thanks

you will not get the HD channels on sky satellite platform no box can, iptv will get you them in hd, so look for a good pay iptv provider.

Get the zgemma h2h which does cable in hd and also runs ur sat sub ! And allows your streaming addons

Last edited:
Or you could go down the cable route.

IPTV probably cheaper, mind.

IPTV is not the cheaper option, by the time you buy a mag 254 for example and subscribe to a stable reputable portal, your around £225 for the first year with a renewal cost of around £150 a year for the portal. On the positive side you do have every epl 3pm kick off in HD and another 6-700 channels to choose from

And it isn't easy to find a portal that isn't shite, as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Effectively live streaming. People mostly use it for sports channels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need a good iptv sub with full SKY HD package of movies HD music kids documentaries sports and ppv with vod. Pls inbox

Can we advertise packages here? If so I have been using a good service that has a heck of a lot of channels, comes in the form of a m3u playlist. Ive added it to my Zgemma H2S, integrated it into the EPG and get program guide linked tot he SKy IPTV channels and can use their add on in Kodi too and get the same channels. Been using it a week and really impressed with it. Out of the 1000 channels they list, some dont always work, some are a bit hit and miss, but the main players (sky & 3pm football channels) are spot on

Got the m3u file from the supplier, used Echannelizer to pull the bouquets from the box, then added the IPTV channels into custom made bouquets and within Echannelizer you can add the EPG from the satellite version of the IPTV channel (28.2e Only)

Search echannelizer on twitter and you'll find plenty of help for it.

Back