Cine usage?

casper17

Hi folks,

Just a quick question purchased 2 'GIFTS' last night and the seller sent me out the necessary information in which to set the box up- im just wondering whats to stop me from using this information over and over again on different boxes? The information im assuming is the same for the 2 'GIFTS' I purchased?

To be clear I would never take advantage of using the cline information over and over again Im just thinking was it necessary for me to purchase 2 for my own home- i wanted to set a second box up in the bedroom that can watch different channels from the one downstairs.

If I didnt need the second is it alright to use the second 'gift' on a friends box or is that strictly up to the seller?

Thanks

Depends on the server setup
Some limit to ip and how many connects per line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some sellers give you multi room at same ip
If you use the lines at 2 different ips
It will lock you out
Only 1 ip can be used on the line at anyone time

It may have been worth contacting the seller first to see if you could use the line on 2 boxes, or at least see if he would give a discount for a second box.

I have set up a couple of boxes for friends at my home first, then taken them round my friends houses with no problems. I've also taken my box to a couple of different locations without problems, so I cannot see any reason why you cannot use the second line somewhere else.

I wouldn't just use the same line on 2 boxes at the same time though, without asking the seller first. Some providers will just cut you off if you try to use 1 line on 2 boxes at the same time.

There's obviously nothing wrong with using the same line on different boxes at home, as long as only 1 is switched on at a time.

Last edited:
Back