CinemaHD

If anyone uses premernize and is finding any buffering issues, just change your download/stream location in the settings, you can then do a speed test internally to see what Is the best or leave it on auto. Premuimnize is a really solid choice tho, better links but again if your using kodi, different addons will show better links.

If anyone uses premernize and is finding any buffering issues, just change your download/stream location in the settings, you can then do a speed test internally to see what Is the best or leave it on auto. Premuimnize is a really solid choice tho, better links but again if your using kodi, different addons will show better links.
Do you use it Obi??? I’m not one for these free movie and series apps so never heard of it myself but would be interesting to get a bit of info about it

Do you use it Obi??? I’m not working not these free movie and series apps so never heard of it myself but would be interesting to get a bit of info about it

Basically works same way as RD on the free links.

It does have slightly more 1080p and 4k links than RD where you got it linked to the app.

Yeah mate i don't use cinema hd or any of these apks tho, it's pretty simple to use tho, if u use cinema hd for example, just add your premuimnize account in the settings on cinema hd and away you go, your have to enter a code on premuimnize and away u go bud, I dont think you will use it tho baz tbh mate, as I know you like your vods but just buy a month a see how you go, All depends on what people want really.

Basically works same way as RD on the free links.

It does have slightly more 1080p and 4k links than RD where you got it linked to the app.
Ain’t a clue bud I’ve never been one for these free android apps no offence to anyone who uses them now if it was e2iplayer and sss version I would use it

Yeah mate i don't use cinema hd or any of these apks tho, it's pretty simple to use tho, if u use cinema hd for example, just add your premuimnize account in the settings on cinema hd and away you go, your have to enter a code on premuimnize and away u go bud, I dont think you will use it tho baz tbh mate, as I know you like your vods but just buy a month a see how you go, All depends on what people want really.
Yeah I’m more of vod/plex person myself
I'm glad I'm the resident clown on here (y)
moshibeth was calling me amature bud not you

Hi channel king. I spoke earlier on about linking a genuine premium account to my cinema hd, and also the quality of these cracked cinema hd accounts. I bought a month genuine premiumized, linked to my cinema hd, and also bought one of the cracked accounts.... I would expect on a a/b test that both accounts would generally locate me the same premiumize streams.?

Im not sure if its me doing something incorrect, but the genuine premiumized account reveals' more premium links then the cracked? In fact on some films, the cracked shows no premium links at all, whilst the genuine will show a few? Just want to know if this is normal so i can decide what to do when my genuine months trial is up! Thanks.

Hi channel king. I spoke earlier on about linking a genuine premium account to my cinema hd, and also the quality of these cracked cinema hd accounts. I bought a month genuine premiumized, linked to my cinema hd, and also bought one of the cracked accounts.... I would expect on a a/b test that both accounts would generally locate me the same premiumize streams.?

Im not sure if its me doing something incorrect, but the genuine premiumized account reveals' more premium links then the cracked? In fact on some films, the cracked shows no premium links at all, whilst the genuine will show a few? Just want to know if this is normal so i can decide what to do when my genuine months trial is up! Thanks.

I haven't got legit premiumize account myself so maybe others who have and have linked to cinema hd maybe slightly better placed to answer that.

But in regards to cracked cinema hd with premiumize it's strange you are not getting same amount of links or no links at all. If you let me know which ones are not showing links can check on my end if the same. But I have no issues with premiumize links showing in decent numbers for any film and show that I have go on. Only thing I have found at times is the links do go down at times for a period of time but then do come back. But that's risk you take with cracked accounts.

If you have more issues with the cracked cinema hd then would advise to stick with legit premiumize account with the app mate.

Back