CinemaHD

Premiumize links are better than Rd links.
Iv used them both, you will find a larger selection with Premiumize.
But there slightly more expensive.

If you look online, you can buy Cinema Hd accounts with Premiumize Links.
These are mostly Cracked accounts, but they work very well.

I have cracked cinema hd with premiumize it's good but every know and again can have issues.

I wouldn't necessarily say it's better than RD or has more links than RD imo.

I prefer RD links but there is no difference between the two really.

But premiumize if you take a sub overall is much more expensive than RD.

I paid £14 for 6 months Real Debrid and what a difference to the free streams on Cinema and cyberflix.
Mint HD and 4K streams without freezing and the dreaded blue spinning circle,.
Cheap as chips.
RD is awesome overall for downloading etc also.

But works perfect with free VOD app which high quality links with little to no issues.

I have cracked cinema hd with premiumize it's good but every know and again can have issues.

I wouldn't necessarily say it's better than RD or has more links than RD imo.

I prefer RD links but there is no difference between the two really.

But premiumize if you take a sub overall is much more expensive than RD.

Iv not noticed any major issues with Premiumize.
But Iv seen alot more links, compared to RD.

There are quite a few Iptv sellers, who throw in Free Cinema Hd accounts with Premiumize, with each Sub.
Maybe the OP, should look into this also.

Iv not noticed any major issues with Premiumize.
But Iv seen alot more links, compared to RD.

There are quite a few Iptv sellers, who throw in Free Cinema Hd accounts with Premiumize, with each Sub.
Maybe the OP, should look into this also.

Ye are correct regarding the cinema hd accounts.

Yellow links on premiumize can be at times unresponsive.

Got it as backup anyway just in case as use cinema with RD mainly.

Premiumize links are better than Rd links.
Iv used them both, you will find a larger selection with Premiumize.
But there slightly more expensive.

If you look online, you can buy Cinema Hd accounts with Premiumize Links.
These are mostly Cracked accounts, but they work very well.
Premiumize is far to costly compared to RD slighly more expensive is under statment 24.99 euro for 3 months RD 9 euro for 3 months

Premiumize is far to costly compared to RD slighly more expensive is under statment 24.99 euro for 3 months RD 9 euro for 3 months

Overall both are simliar but I prefer RD and have over a decade lol.

In terms of premiuimze you can get cracked cinema app with premiumize links which works out much much less than getting a premiumize account. You can also get it free also way Reece stated.

All very interesting. Can anyone point me in the right direction to obtain a hd cinema with premiumize as mentioned. I'd give it a go for a few months and see if it's for me. Cheers!

I have moved from RD to premiumize streams do seemmore stable. Although premiumize is more expensive you get alot more for your money.

I have moved from RD to premiumize streams do seemmore stable. Although premiumize is more expensive you get alot more for your money.

Premiumize generally has good features especially relating to torrents.

For streaming it is great also.

But for the price wouldn't justify it and RD for me is near perfect.

You forgot

Cloud storage (like seedbox)
VPN
VIOP phone calls

Not really I'm aware of all those features as I have used premiumize numerous times over the years.

Again down to preference. But for me personally price is not worth moving to premiumize. RD does the job for me just fine. But again it down to the individuals choice.

Not really I'm aware of all those features as I have used premiumize numerous times over the years.

Again down to preference. But for me personally price is not worth moving to premiumize. RD does the job for me just fine. But again it down to the individuals choice.
Well that's why there is a price difference.

A VPN and RD costs more than premiumize. So if you look at the full package. Premiumize is better value overall.

Well that's why there is a price difference.

A VPN and RD costs more than premiumize. So if you look at the full package. Premiumize is better value overall.

Not saying it isnt good value.

But again its whether some people will want to use VPN. Some wont so wont care about the extras that premiumize offers and will still find RD good value for what if offers.

You said in a earlier post you couldn't justify the price.

But as you say horses for courses

Yes I did say that. I can't justify the price for myself and stick to what I said. I have used it in the past for 6 months and though good I preferred and still prefer RD. My own personal choice simple.

If yourself and others find premiumize to be better value then fair play (y)

Back