Cline on line but scrambled channels after update from ajsat list

Scoo8y

Hi I have just put a new cline on and updated the channel list from ajsat,however the sly channels are scrambled, can anyone pm me a channels list to see if that's the issue, it's for a skybox f5s. The cline is online in the cams menu, I did another box of the same kind but didn't update channels and it's working fine on the new cline

Cheers

Also if it 'scrambled' message it means its found the channel but not unscrambling.
so not the channel list, as channel is found

im having trouble with sky sports 2 and bt sport being scrambled, all mother channels working fine and help would be appreciated thanks. bit of a novice to all this.

Hi,
I asked my supplier about this after reflashing with Null modem cable and changing various different firmwares and channel lists. Sometimes it came on but only a handful of channels. The supplier said the box isn't requesting the channels to be un scrambelled. This supplier is using N lines but my old supplier used clines and i still have a active line so i tried that and it all works.

Any ideas anyone or suggestions

Cheers

Hi ya, I did the same thing and lost all chanels apart from fta, so I hade a play about and I did a blind scan, and boom, they all come back on,
give it a try,,,,,

Hi,
I asked my supplier about this after reflashing with Null modem cable and changing various different firmwares and channel lists. Sometimes it came on but only a handful of channels. The supplier said the box isn't requesting the channels to be un scrambelled. This supplier is using N lines but my old supplier used clines and i still have a active line so i tried that and it all works.

Any ideas anyone or suggestions

Cheers
Scooby When you put your other line in A/ did you untick your other line

All my chanels come back on as normal, go to, menu, scroll to installation, multi sat search, bind scan should be in scan mode, click search

I removed the line so I only had 1 line at a time listed

---------- Post Merged at 10:36 PM ----------

Thanks I'll have a go now :)

and if you added your line manually in CCcam client setup make sure protocol is set to newcamd and your other line is unticked.

Still the same:(

---------- Post Merged at 11:24 PM ----------

I added the n line via usb

---------- Post Merged at 11:25 PM ----------

I will try manual

mgCamd worked

---------- Post Merged at 08:54 PM ----------

Thanks weby and reaper, where I saw it on another post

Back