Cline or Nline Povider

Tricki

Cline or Nline Provider

Hi Guys,

I have tried multiple test lines but I still have problems with my Openbox F4 freezing for about 1 second, every 30 seconds (approx). Would you be kind enough to pm me a recommended provider. If my box supports it I will try an nline as I have read they perform slightly better, any thoughts on that?

Cheers all

Last edited:
n-lines normally work better as the service provider has to have a lot of knowledge to setup the server. make sure you use mgcam for n-lines.

n-lines normally work better as the service provider has to have a lot of knowledge to setup the server. make sure you use mgcam for n-lines.
that is a matter of opinion but nline works fine with CCcam (Skyboxes) with the right server ;) oscam is the way to go. but what works great for some might not work as good for you. look at it this way if you pay for a 12mth sub and get 3 months you sill £s in on sly prices

Last edited:
never ever pay a 12 month sub. 3 months max. yes they will work in Ccam however cardsharing rule 101. they work better in mgcam. it is a fact you can get bad c- lines and n-lines. however, like i said knowledge is needed for n-line. anybody can set up a c-line server.

Last edited:
Back