Clio radio code

cazbr

hi all, just bought a clio 1.2 sport and the radio is asking for code - which, surprise, i havent got. contacted previous owner who says he doesnt know it so here i am calling on your knowledge to help me out. Driving me nuts with no tunes.
Taken radio out and got no RN278F40731390 and the security code X391 so please help a damsel in distress if you possibly can. Thanks, hopefully in advance . . .

many thanks to radiocodeman for making life bearable again - in other words. thanks for the code, worked a treat and radio now fully operational, bonus was that the speakers are pretty bangin so happy days

sunnys10 once is enough to post, give members a chance to help you, while your waiting read forum rules,

your other 3 posts of the same thing have been deleted.

Hi, been trying to look around for help as the code on my radio somehow seems to be different than most:

Clio 3 from 2006
Radio Renault BT2
8200 607 915

8200607915T

L601-Security

Those are the only codes I got written on the side sticker.

If someone could help, I'd be much appreciated!

Thank you.

Kind regards,
sk3p

Hi, been trying to look around for help as the code on my radio somehow seems to be different than most:

Clio 3 from 2006
Radio Renault BT2
8200 607 915

8200607915T

L601-Security

Those are the only codes I got written on the side sticker.

If someone could help, I'd be much appreciated!

Thank you.

Kind regards,
sk3p

Hello,

Your Code ....

Hi Joan,

Thanks for your quick reply, although the code is not working :( had the code inserted and once the last digit is placed, nothing happens, stays there blinking on the 1. Am i doing something wrong?

Back