Cloud ibox 2 plus cline/nline

Lawley

TK Veteran
Hi been using my cloud ibox 2 plus for couple of weeks installed my cline,

but seems to glitch never did before when using a skybox f5s with Nline installed same line just Cline instead of the Nline,

is there any reason for this I know the Nline is better is there anyway to install that on my box,

only ever been told how to install Cline

thanks in advance

Got both

---------- Post Merged at 11:07 PM ----------

thought Nline were better to use than Clines? currently got my cline on using CCam, just wanted to know if my Nline would be better to use

set n line up using magcamm may get a better preformance. also check your network and ping rate.

Hi,
How can use my cline in cloud ibox 2 plus?
Its has loaded with openvix and I can see cccam 2.3 but how do I load in the box.
I have written cccam.cfg file ready with my cline. Can I just copy and put it in the box?
Please help.
Mokarram

I have downloaded filezilla and written cccam.cfg with my clines on notepad.
What do I do next?
I do I load this in the box? With usb drive or what?
Sorry I am very new to this.
Mokarram
Use any ftp program on ur pc to put the CCcam.cfg file in the 'etc' folder on the box.

Using filezilla try and search to find ur box (sorry I use DCC so cant give button by button)
When you find the box copy the CCcam.cfg from ur pc to a folder on the box called etc

Filezilla is an ftp program that links ur pc and box over ur network. It the only way to send the file to the box. Usb isnt possible

Using filezilla try and search to find ur box (sorry I use DCC so cant give button by button)
When you find the box copy the CCcam.cfg from ur pc to a folder on the box called etc

Filezilla is an ftp program that links ur pc and box over ur network. It the only way to send the file to the box. Usb isnt possible
Yes I have done all that but no joy, on the box it's showing active cccam 2.3.0 but no picture

Is the line definitely entered correctly in the CCcam.cfg file and the file is in the etc folder on box? Internet connected and getting green and amber lights on lan port of box? Cccam 2.3 running?

Maybe try cccam.2.1.3.

If it doesnt work then must be how lines entered.

Is the line definitely entered correctly in the CCcam.cfg file and the file is in the etc folder on box? Internet connected and getting green and amber lights on lan port of box? Cccam 2.3 running?

Maybe try cccam.2.1.3.

If it doesnt work then must be how lines entered.
I have 3 cline which I have entered.
I'm not sure about green or amber light behind the box. But on filezilla it is saying connected. After 2 mins disconnected.
What can I do now?

Sounds like ur having connection issues. Are u hardwired box to router?

I'm using wifi bridge which is connected to the box. And same bridge is worki if connect to my old openbox.
I have double checked in filezilla its connected to box and I can see my cccam file in the right pane of filezilla.
What am I doing wrong?
Help please

So just checking.
Ur line is entered into a file called CCcam.cfg. not cccam.cfg

Sorry dude but that should work

Back