Cloud ibox 2 plus MGcamd setup.

Lockeh

Does anyone have a guide on how to set this up, I have tried putting the files in the right location but still asking for the files when I enable it?

I do have the line running CCcam but the ECM times are much higher using this rather than MGcamd.. (no it's not the server)

I'm using Vix Apollo 22.

Ive tried a few times with 1.35 and 1.8 but could never get it to work with my nline.
Had to go back to cccam. Using 2.1.3

Edit. I didnt listen and remove cccam. Working a treat now thanks!

Last edited:
Got it working, I think the list file is for duel tuners so I removed the other bits and added my details. ECM looks much better now.

If I have 2 Nlines to use how do I use them both in MGcamd? Is it a case of..

CWS = First line details here
CWS = Second line details here

Can I ask what's the benefits of doing this. Does it improve the quality of stream your receiving.

Last edited:
I think its so if one misses the othe kicks in. I may be completely wrong though. But I do use one in cccam and one in newcamd just to see how they both are or like now when ones a disaster lol

With the sky boxes, if one line dropped or server was rebooted the other kicked in and you didn't really notice the down time.

Lockeh you said you changed the newcamd list file as the one u had was for duel tuner can I ask what edit you made as I have the same problem my box is single tuner and I could not get mgcamd running cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M8 did it to death last nite and as stated in other post gave up just would not clear channels but ccam does I will try again tomorrow

Acolon make sure you have mg_cfg in either urs/keys or var/keys

I installed MgCamd and it wouldn't have any of it. Seems it didn't install properly as was missing the above file.

Was done after flash so was clean. Just in case though how do I uninstall the Cccam 2.21 I know how to delete Cccam cfg

Just one other question the incoming port on the newcamd file should it be changed to the port set on my line? In case that is what I'm doing wrong many thanks in advance guy's

Yes you shoul have website-port-user-password 01 02 03 04 etc

---------- Post Merged at 08:15 PM ----------

Was done after flash so was clean. Just in case though how do I uninstall the Cccam 2.21 I know how to delete Cccam cfg

Plugins
Remove plugins
In cams at top should only be mgcamd 1.35a

K I think u might get this to work tomorrow after work so I change the line saying incoming port ie line 2 in the newcamd.lst file to the same port number as my line States on line 5. Please tell my this is how stupid I am lol thanks sucmnsee

I'm so sorry guys but as usual if u read something right u will get it right I just noticed after the cws = I was putting in the n: see in another post that that should be dropped. Will mess with tomorrow and post result and apology

Can't thank u guy's enough got there in the end I like an idiot was leaving the n: in my line when inputting into newcamd doh!!! Will learn from that. Cheers guy's especially sucmnsee

Back