Cloud ibox Mini Vu Solo..Any Good ?

SlAdE

Hi to all,

Can anyone give me advise on this -
[h=1]Cloud ibox Mini Vu Solo dvb-s2 iptv streaming channels Linux operating system Enigma2 the same functions as dm800hd[/h]
Anyone have one / used one ?

I have a trusted DM500s at the moment ..still works great,but of course no HD ..Seen one of the above on Chinese buying site at @ £55

Regards

Hi to all,

Cloud ibox Mini Vu Solo dvb-s2 iptv streaming channels Linux operating system Enigma2 the same functions as dm800hd

I have a trusted DM500s at the moment ..still works great,but of course no HD ..Seen one of the above on Chinese buying site at @ £55

Regards

I would wait a couple of days before buying a new box capable of HD due to the things that are happing at the moment with HD channels

hello,,,,, new to forum the cloudibox works very well streaming i have 3 bricked ,,, but that was down to vix zeus ,, openpli and black hole works great ,, as running out said you can wait but every one who has a doggy box is in the same position sd works fine just a few hd have gone down nothing to worry about :whistling:

hello,,,,, new to forum the cloudibox works very well streaming i have 3 bricked ,,, but that was down to vix zeus ,, openpli and black hole works great ,, as running out said you can wait but every one who has a doggy box is in the same position sd works fine just a few hd have gone down nothing to worry about :whistling:

hey any chance you could help me, ive lost alot of cannels sd and hd,how do i get them back im running openpli 4 and very new to it, but alot are not coming on do i have to rescan?? thanks.

Hi dude coul u elaborate a little please? Ive been un zeus since it came out and now on helios Without problems (just lucky lol)
(OR I WAS UNTIL MAY LOL. NOW RUNNING 2013 SAFE IMAGE)
Do u know what was bricking them?
Were they permanently bricked?
If yes, what components?

Just so we know please

---------- Post Merged at 03:01 PM ----------

Hi to all,

[h=1]Cloud ibox Mini Vu Solo dvb-s2 iptv streaming channels Linux operating system Enigma2 the same functions as dm800hd[/h]

Regards

Uncle has 1 and loves it
I have cloud ibox 2+'s and think they're great
People will tell u to beware as its a clone of a clone apparently.
Live and learn ;-)

Last edited:
Back