Complete new set up.

druss

Hi all. Total newbie so bear with me please. My current set up is a Virmin tivo box in room 1 with no sports or movies (for SWMBO). In room 2 i have a h2s through a sat dish. I also have a VM cable in room 2. As there are no SLY channels any more i would like to replace my h2s with a ZGEMMA H5 2TC .I would then be able to have Virmin ,Sly and IPTV on the one box. I have googled this and have found someone who can provide a box and 12 mths subs for cable,sat and iptv for £175. I don't think i'm allowed to name the company on here so i won't. Does this seem a fair price to pay for the package or would i be better off buying the box and lines etc separately. My current provider wants £60 for iptv and £45 for the sat line.Any advice gratefully received.

Break it down..
Zgemma h5 = £85
Sky =over
Virgin = £30/60 per year
Iptv= £60/120 per year
Usb/hdd
Postage

We're is the profit ????

Try and find out mate.
You will pay for a new one within 3 months max
I was going down this route as everything is pre installed. This is the blurb from the site.
ZGEMMA H5 2TC it's finally here
The H5 2tc has 3 tuners, 2 for cable and 1 for satellite which means you can now record 2 channels in glorious HD while watching another on the satellite side, it only requires 1 cable feed as the tuner splits the signal inside the box

This will come pre programmed with IPTV mega via the extreamTV plugin and is fully integrated with wooshbuild.
It comes with a 16g usb to get you started, this can be upgraded by following instructions bellow

12 month cable gift included
12 month satellite gift included (optional please confirm if you require it)
12 month IPTV included
ZGEMMA H5 2TC............£175

Back