Conflicting timers query

Shiv

TK Veteran
Hi

I've got a lx2 on openvix 3.2

i keep getting a message about timers conflicting for next Saturday.

i remember there was a screen or menu that took me to the offending timers and I could edit them to not conflict and now i can't seem to remember how to get onto that screen.

can anyone help with my query on how to get that screen up?

thanks

you cant set a conflicting one as it wont load,recheck what your new program info is going to say with set timers on list.

I don't know if this some kind of bug on the vix 3.2 but I re entered and amended the timers so they don't conflict but for some reason the conflicting auto timers keep changing back to the default end and starting times but the timer I entered using " add timer" function don't seem to conflict ( see pic) but don't know why the message keeps on popping up.

from the pic does my timers look like they will record ok

image.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 01:35 PM ----------

Sorry I think I might have made a error in my above post.

sundays timers have not set but Saturday's look like they have

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
one reason i dont use it that way is if the set recording of say eastenders of say 7.30-8 if you had varients like ulster grampian etc would they all record.
when i set my recordings been on that channel i press red button all 7 day epg for that channel select program and green to select and confirm

Hi

ive deleted a timer completely from the list but I keep get it popping on my screen randomly that it's found that 1 timer conflicting.

how can that be if I've removed/ deleted it all together?

Thanks

Back