confused!!!

Nobby07

please help
I am running a openbox V8s and a zgemma box off the same LNB but they operate on separate broadband lines. both were working fine until they both started dropping out. i.e blank screens. I seem to able to have one box on at a time. i.e upstairs works, downstairs doesn't, and vice versa. I have swapped the boxes over , no change and I have replaced the LNB. so currently my zgemma box upstairs is working fine. but I cant get anything apart from FTA channels downstairs. any advice?????

Like has been said check server allows mult room

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If using the same line on to diff ip addresses thats classed as sharing your line so you could be blocked by the server!!!

Are you splitting the same coax feed to both boxes as this will only work one box at a time

He is using 2 different boxes in 2 different phone lines so will not work It's sharing the line

So will I need to speak with my line man? Both boxes are not working at all now. Apart from fta

i would say yes he more than likely disabled the line. Even with multi-room the line is tied to the same ip and as you say it two different internet providers. To be honest can't really see the sense in having two internet providers in the same house

Yep, sounds like you have been cut off by the server.

It's likely that you are now banned, that's what most do, so you will need to look elsewhere.

You will need a separate line for each box if you want to use both routers,
although I can't think of a single reason why you have set up this way lol

Or a server who allows multi room, but you can only use one router to run both boxes if this is the case.

So you might need a pair of homeplugs to get the internet feed to the box furthest away from the router.

Told you
No way around it
Two diffrent ip addresses two diffrent lines
If not am sure lots of people would say that they had two diffrent routers in there house.

Last edited:
Back