connect to free servers

If this breaking any forum rules please delete

I have a program that was sold to me with my f5s for free severs to connect to....They can last anywhere up to 48 hours max.(I think there test lines)..i have used it several times..and have had no issues with scrambling or freezes...i only use it for the f5s in the bedroom to watch footy when the gf is in the main room watching telly....It comes from younisat I believe...The program searches through all the servers and selects the ones that are active .so u could have anywhere between 1-12 of them to be loaded on your box via the usb....anyone else use this. ..

I have seen the site before, never bothered using it before because the price I pay for a 12 month server is peanuts and I couldnt be bothered changing my line every 48 hours! lol

Why would you bother changing your line every 24/48hrs?? I pay less than £30yr for a sable line with no hassle.

Seems to me its more hassle than its worth and damn as a Yorkshire Man even I'm not that tight lol

I already have a line for my box...i was just given this program by the guy i bought my second box off....was just wondering if anyone used it! !! As I said only used it several times....Two much hassle all that messing about....

Back