connecting blade box to a 2nd tv

beed

Hi, my blade box is connected to my TV downstairs via HDMI lead. I want to run my TV upstairs off the blade but I just have a standard coax. My sky box can run off this so I know the cable is fine. Any suggestions greatly appreciated :whacko:

What type of box is it?Does it have an rf out for another tv?The Blades I've seen haven't had one of these so you would not be able to use the coax cable.Perhaps use the coax to go from the lnb out,on the blade,to a receiver upstairs.But,I think,you can only have one receiver on at a time.

Last edited:
stop messing around and get another box,you could go for a hdmi sender from hdmi splitter to look at the same channel on other tv,you want independent channel control,not too sure how many boxes support magic eye setup.

Best solution for independent control would be a dual(or more) output lnb with a satellite cable going upstairs and another receiver.

Thanks for the replies........ It's a blade 7000 & it does have a rf output. I tried plugging a coax in but that didn't work. Buying another receiver isn't an option due to the cost.

Try checking the rf settings in A/V ouput settings,and manually tuning the tv to these,or changing them.

Thanks for the replies........ It's a blade 7000 & it does have a rf output. I tried plugging a coax in but that didn't work. Buying another receiver isn't an option due to the cost.
rf out on the 7000 is just to connect it to another receiver . more like a loop thru I think....!!

Back