Connecting both Zgemma and Sky box

Hi,

I am wondering whether any could give some advice on how to connect a Zgemma 2s box and a sky box from the same dish.

I have the sky cable entering the house and both the sky dish and Zgemma require 2 feeds into the back of the box.

Does anyone know how to connect them?

Not sure if you can buy a connector or splitter of some kind. I have tried plugging one cable into each box but sky box keeps losing signal.

Thanks in advance

Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the link really helpful, will buy 2 splitters and cables and try that way before getting my ladder out to check the dish [emoji3]

you need 4 cables into room and no way use a splitter with sat if wanting 2 twin tuner receivers working.

I thought the same but in the thread I posted someone got it working with splitters but you can only use one box at a time

Thanks guys, not to worried about just using one box at a time, but will look at both options

Ive got four cables off my lnb, two to my proper sly box, one to my zgemma and one goes upstairs, i can still record on my zgemma with one feed, still pause and rewind a just use sly box for catch up

best thing for catch up tv is a now tv box lads.... fook the sky box off... you will get 40 quid for it on fleabay/facebook ;)

Back