Connecting to Sky dish

Hi im looking to move into a property in accrington lancashire which the current occupiers have sky. My question is, If i buy a skybox f5 and connect if to the dish what clines cccams would i be able to purchase and use without moving the dish? Any extra ones to standard sky that could pick up 3pm kick offs for instance

Your standard Sky channels will be all you can get with that dish. 3pm kick offs will just be the Setanta Ireland games on Sky.

If you need a recommendation on CCcam server, just give me a PM.

Yes as long as your provider subscribes to that channel.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Nope not biased you are a cock roflmao.Only joking boss.He was heading for a fall anywayz.

Last edited:
You connect to your satellite dish by lnb. You need a lunix supported box e.g skybox f5. You purchase a server put that on to a box. Install a channel list if needbe and you are ready to go

Our friend chris1476 has probably spat his dummy for getting banned in the past for selling "gifts" via private messages.

Besides spamming sites this is his other occupation. Check the feedback for what he sells on ebay.

eBay Feedback profile for chris_stella76

Also view items for sale.

chris_stella76 | eBay

Obviously biased when accusing me of being "a cock" lmao.

Jesus Christ HT, can't a man just make a buck.?
Do you have to be so harsh?

Why be such a cock?

If a man/woman can't find that simple info on your/our site by asking, why pretend you understand tech at all?

I have star view's for sale

Kiddy

Hee hee

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Back