Considering OpenBox

Hello. I'm considering an OpenBox V8s or V9s. I'm unsure which to get, I have a satellite dish with a dual LNB. I understand the Sky scrambling is an issue, but would I be able to still use the other channels?

The V8 and V9 seem a reasonable price to take a gamble, so wondered what I could be considering.

Thanks.

Satelite card share won't be back.

So you would be better off with a Mag256 and streaming or Openbox V8SE which is capable
of running IPTV if you have a tight budget.

Sat is pretty much FTA except for a few channels here and there, how long they last is anybodys guess.

If you like your footie then BT Sports still works for all your Champions League and Europa League games. And the odd Saturday evening Premier League game.

But, a V8S is old, limited technology now, far better boxes available.

Not really interested in sports. The Discovery channels and other interesting thing like that would be nice though. Just really wondered what I could get and what's available.

Hello. I'm considering an OpenBox V8s or V9s. I'm unsure which to get, I have a satellite dish with a dual LNB. I understand the Sky scrambling is an issue, but would I be able to still use the other channels?

The V8 and V9 seem a reasonable price to take a gamble, so wondered what I could be considering.

Thanks.
Hi. IM in Ireland where bb is very poor.
I have zgemma h2s box with wooshbuild. I signed up with some fella for the satelite set up and all worked fine for a month then mostly all channels went bar those mentioned above. Broad band here us bad.
Is there anything i can do or can somebody point me in the right direction.

Can you get cable ? That would be your best option.

Only other options are streaming, mine works ok on 20Mbps, mates was unwatchable on 8Mbps.

Or motorised sat dish.

Thanks for the reply.
Here your lucky to get 4-5mps but it gets worse at weekends and holidays.
There is no cable as we are 30 miles from a town.

Could you send me information on the motorised dish as that seems possible if it works.

Tks again.

Most people pay for the dish instalation, you can buy the dish as a kit
with the motors and brackets.

Then use a dodgy sat box and get a european subscription, you
should still get plenty of english channels.

You will need a 1.0 to 1.2m dish to pick up plenty of different sats.

Back