Controlling hidden skybox and consoles

bennybhoy

Hi,

I would like to mount my TV on a wall and have a cupboard that sits on the other side of the wall where I would like to have my skybox, bluray and PS3 etc. Can anyone recommend a good infrared remote control solution that would work for all these devices hidden from view?

Cheers

not worth it as a hdmi sending to a tv is over £100
also would lost a lot of image quantity

better to chase in wall or under carpet the leads

Hi satmanUK,

I forgot to mention that all devices will be connected to TV via HDMI cabling etc so all I need is a solution to control devices via infrared remote (similar to sky magic eye) as they will all be hidden in cupboard.

Cheers

Yeah just to control the boxes.

Looked at the Logitech previously but think that only works on line of sight. Ideally need a solution that has a single IR receiver mounted on TV that controls all the devices hidden in cupboard.

looking to do the same in my bedroom.
ordered this today:

[h=1]DBPOWER® Infrared Remote Extender 1 Receiver 6 Emitters Hidden IR Repeater System Kit DC (sos, i cant post links yet)
[/h]

Im using a marmitek version downstairs which was £60 so ill be interested to see if i have saved money here or not.

I bought a cheap IR repeater off eBay and it works fine, you just have to make sure the sensor is over the machines receiver properly

Back