Copyright strikes on Youtube HELP

cactikid

VIP Member
I have a m8 over in USA doing great things and now YouTube are terminating his videos as has written authority to use and post them on YouTube and Facebook and is in Deep Shit trying to support his family and put out content and needs ideas if possible.

Any other platforms content could be used for his videos .

https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugkx2ByvFnVG6m_EGwi2NHYf_lmbKtztYB4n

He is a great guy supporting a lovely family.
Any ideas please.

I have a m8 over in USA doing great things and now YouTube are terminating his videos as has written authority to use and post them on YouTube and Facebook and is in Deep Shit trying to support his family and put out content and needs ideas if possible.

Any ideas please.
I don't know about youtube but at one time my daughter had a facebook page to for her cake making company but and all her friends and customers would go there to see new cake desings e.t.c and make order but then than had to stop unless she paid supscription to facebook because they classed it as a company so I think same situation for you friend.

Tiktok may work for him Instagram what did the videos contain for them to be copyright
And you are true there about copyrights my daughter used to buy disney characters that she would put on top of childrens cakes, say just from say ebay for example but she got a notice that she could only buy disney characters from disney listed suppliers and they cost a fortune.
same as when my grand kids were on holliday and even using there own laptops in her shop to listen to music a local council rep came in and stopped that because my daughter did not have a entertainment licence for her premises (n) big brother watching us :disappointed:

He is trying to find from YouTube what they are as Top Secret and he has removed all his videos he had linked on his videos.

He started as a young camera man with skills and fantastic videos working with Adventures With Purpose.

A short while ago the whole group sent in their resigning letters as what came up was not liked.
They all went and started new things and Josh was allowed to do behind the scenes photography with consent of all involved.
This team searched for lost loved ones in cars and solved many cases and made a big impact when the sheriff and fbi came up blank
Google Kiely Rodni.

Josh has been building up a massive amount of followers and all in shock over this.

And you are true there about copyrights my daughter used to buy disney characters that she would put on top of childrens cakes, say just from say ebay for example but she got a notice that she could only buy disney characters from disney listed suppliers and they cost a fortune.
same as when my grand kids were on holliday and even using there own laptops in her shop to listen to music a local council rep came in and stopped that because my daughter did not have a entertainment licence for her premises (n)
Yes i know another YouTuber who bought a storage unit filled with expensive stuff and loads of Disney still packed and new. He is making a killing with his finds.

He is trying to find from YouTube what they are as Top Secret and he has removed all his videos he had linked on his videos.

He started as a young camera man with skills and fantastic videos working with Adventures With Purpose.

A short while ago the whole group sent in their resigning letters as what came up was not liked.
They all went and started new things and Josh was allowed to do behind the scenes photography with consent of all involved.
This team searched for lost loved ones in cars and solved many cases and made a big impact when the sheriff and fbi came up blank
Google Kiely Rodni.

Josh has been building up a massive amount of followers and all in shock over this.
Well perhaps a good cause and your friend may have helped out a lot of families, but there could also be investigations going on in the background and posting information may have affected those you will never know.

Yes as no one is saying what the issue is and services were done free.

What normally gets posted is for info on missing person to find the needle in the haystack and helping families.
Different rules in different countries.

Any ideas please.
Can he not set up a Telegram group or Discord I am not sure if Discord allows video to be posted though, or how secure it is I have never used it, I know you can post video's on Telegram, and make it private with access only by invite. May be an option!

Google Kiely Rodni.

He's not the guy that goes diving in lakes ect looking for unsolved murders ect is he

No he is a camera man who goes out with search teams and records them when out looking for lost ones , committing suicide or by health reasons like Dementia patients will drive off boat ramps or roads and forgetting to turn their steering wheel and go straight into the water.

All he is doing is high lighting what he does and getting it out there in the open for anybody to see. Would the other platforms allow long videos or live streams or shortened to a 5 part storey i wonder.

No he is a camera man who goes out with search teams and records them when out looking for lost ones , committing suicide or by health reasons like Dementia patients will drive off boat ramps or roads and forgetting to turn their steering wheel and go straight into the water.

All he is doing is high lighting what he does and getting it out there in the open for anybody to see. Would the other platforms allow long videos or live streams or shortened to a 5 part storey i wonder.
Tiktok allows live streams as my mate is a dj and he streams live on a Friday and Saturday from 7pm till like 2-3am in morning

Back