Council communal satelite dishes

buzzking5

on the building of where I live they have 2 dishes and both are pointing in slightly different directions but I know I feed of both of them but I don't use them as I use zgemma through vermin, I'm just wondering is there anyone out there who runs there set up through the communal and is it better, you can get more etc, any info be a great help

Probably 80cm dish connected to a multiswich likely to be aligned to 28.2 east sky As for the other dish it could be 19 east German channels are 13 east hotbird Italian If you had sat meter you could test Lot of people have communal set up with out any problems You could use a zgemma h.2.h which has cable tuner and sat tuner Or you could use zgemma h.2.s and configure the tuners for both sattlites

The system as mentioned above runs to multi switches no difference between them and a normal dish you'll get same channels and some times depending on how it's installed it might be worse give it a try on your box see what fta channels you get might need hooking up at the head end of you get nothing

Back