create a .abs file

how do I write each line on a a notepad file to to create my own channel list before I make it a .abs

it is basically the layout of setting up the line such as name= channel= transponder= lnb skew= frequency= so on and so forth. I am willing to do the legwork of finding out the details its just what do i need and where on the line do I place it. is there anything that i will need to put at the top of the page ie. a set of lines or maybe a set code to input first so the receiver understands the .abs file. any help will be greatly appreciated and I promise that if I can get it to work I will share as i want to add channel listings from 25.3E and 19.?E etc

what box is it as maybe a channel bouquet and channel editor might be available somewhere,to check sat i use kingofsat as all info as to whats needed should be there.

It will take you a year to do it in notepad. LOL.

If you want to start from scratch, then do a scan & use an editor to create Favourites.

...and your box uses .dbs for channel lists.

If you want to see what a channel list looks like, just open one up with notepad & take a peek yourself.

Back