Cross EPG Error Timeout for tuner lock-Zgemma 1 Feed

It could be that you already have bouqets with the same name. I'd download echannelizer and connect to the box. Delete all the bouqets. Write changes and try script again.

Alternatively if your supplier has given you an m3u file, you can upload to echannelizer (but I think all channels will get dumped into 1 bouqet this way)

This should get you started on echannelizer

Right click on bouqet windows and click import m3u

Last edited:
MIck and everyone else, thank you so much for your patience..finally done it! great stuff, that extension worked a treat. YOu are a star!

Before you go though (know I'm a pain in the ass)..I've got to do same for my neighbour but he has a VuSOlo SE and when I put the usb to flash wooshbuild into the back of his, it didn't auto start to flash like on my zgemma.
I couldnt see a front slot on that model so does the VU have a different way of installing wooshbuild off a USB mate?

Hi Mick, if wooshbuild cant be installed, what alternatives do i have that can install just as easily as woosh..and offer same sort of thing, thanks

crossepg is configured by default to use tuner b on twin tuner boxes, if only tuner a has feed connected ,then configure tuner b to not configured, run scan

Thanks a million Mick........was also having this problem, but now sorted! Cheers ;)

Back