Cross EPG with VIX.

score1_uk

Right. At wits end now :( I have a TM Twin Oe box with the latest VIX installed. Almost every day the Cross epg updater freezes during download. I have to turn the box off and on again from the power switch. I have the Cross epg set to update at 6am everyday. It is set to save to internal 500GB HDD. Using open tv with Sky uk as epg info source.

When I run the downloader manually it normally works fine. I dont know what else to check. Are there any other recommended images around that have a more stable epg?

Check what time auto bouquet maker is running its update it could be running both at the same time I have seen posts on wos where it can cause a conflict on some boxes

I find cross epg updater unreliable on the latest vix, so I use XMLTV importer, it will show as EPG Importer once installed, try that plugin, works fine

I updated VIX 3 days ago. Changed the timers to updat epg at 2am and autoboque at 4am and the system still crashed this morning. There are all sorts of other settings in the config menu for epg. Does any1 have a pic of how theirs are set?

I would suggest enabling crash logs and post on world of satellite forum and the guys from vix will have a look at them for you and tell you what's going on

You will need to find an older build that has the older crossepg on and that will be hard to find witch one. google crossepg 0.6.2 you'll find it on various forums

---------- Post Merged at 06:56 PM ----------

I've uploaded it in the above link

Ive found that if I leave the box in standby over night the box doesnt crash but the epg data is all bland when I wake the box up. Still no solution to this problem :(

Back