CrossEPG mistakes in lineup

sy278

Is anyone seeing errors in CrossEPG lineup today?

Seeing a few issues like movies starting at whatever time and finishing a few minutes later, screenshot shows an example of this.

301 Girl on the edge starts 10:45am run time 100 mins with next movie starting at 12:30 and then the next at 12:34.

302 shows girl on the edge starting at 11:45 as expected but then shows another movie starting at 11:54 which was actually on before girl on the edge then from games at 1:30 which was the 12:30 to 12:34 on 301. It all realigns from around 2pm and 3pm respectively with bridge of spies.

I have rerun CrossEPG import twice and reboot led so fairly confident that the problem is with the download.

Any ideas?

20161001_115543.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ok thanks, how do I do that? Haven't seen a defrag option in the menus.

I get this on mine sometimes, u can always tell what is the wrong info as it always starts at odd times like 14 minutes past the hr

Have searched the forum and the info I find for defrag of the CrossEPG database is as below:

menu/ setup / system / EPG / crossepg and defrag database

This does not appear on my system. I have:

Menu / setup / then I. An select either EPG or CrossEPG but neither has a defrag option.

Can anyone please advise? I am on wooshbuild v4 on zgemma h.2s.

The version of crossepg included in wooshbuild is old and don't have the defrag option. Newer versions of crossepg don't work properly (if at all) with openatv (or it might be newer versions just don't like the zgemma boxes, can't remember)

Delete your epg.dat file from your USB device using dream explorer (green button) and then run crossEPG again.

The alternative is to use Menu -> Setup -> EPG -> Load/Save/Delete, but if you haven't run the openatv updates recently you may not have the delete option. You can run the openatv updates (blue button -> update software) o get the option on the menu. Then delete EPG and then run crossepg.

All looks good for now. Intriguedn by the discussions I have seen promoting EPG importer over crossepg. May read more into it. Still loving the simplicity of setting up with wooshbuild though woosh. Fab work. Thanks.

Back