currently have v5s thinking of upgarding to...

andy86

hi guys I currently have a v5s which I bought with a 12 month "gift" pre installed and ready to go this "gift" is due to expire soon and im considering getting a new box
as your probably aware its connected up to my router and then a dish (the dish im assuming was a sky dish left by the previous tenant I was only using freeview when a neighbour told me about these boxes and said it would run of the dish that was on my wall left by the previous tenant

im not very tech savvy but have just about got my head around checking ajsat occasionally and updating the channel list

ive looked at a few videos and like the look of the vu+solo2 but im worried as im not in the slightest bit tech savvy that il be getting in over my head
so would appreciate some help/advice
It would be nice to have the ability to watch one channel whilst the wife records one of her awful programmes lol

is the vu+ simple to use
do you have to occasionally update the channel list?
do they come with "gifts" or atleast can you get them?
how much should I be looking to pay inc gift the prices differ vastly on ebay

like I said previously im not exactly tech savvy so I apologise if im asking anything daft but all ive ever had to do is plug it in and play apart from the odd list update and being completely honest some of thbe stuff ive read on here nay aswell have been in a foreign language I couldn't make sense of most of it

thanks in advance guys

Back