custom_swap.txt problem with bbc 1 hd

leec32

hi

running a zgemma h2s wooshbuild and over the weekend i updated to v4 everything fine until this morning

bbc 1 hd is on 101 and i have my custom_swap set like

#swap local SD with HD

115=101
141=102
178=103
227=104
171=105

tried a manual update and restarted the box etc and still the same
any suggestions

thanks

So what's the problems ?

that order is set up for England the rest of the U.K. Need to change the order

#swap local SD with HD

141=101
115=102
178=103
227=104
171=105

101 is showing bbc1 hd and i need it to show bbc1 sd
the region is fine if i use channel 115
i dont use bbc 1 hd because it goes off for local news which is annoying so i just prefer to keep it with SD
its always been fine with them settings i posted until this morning

I think wooshman users autobouquets e2 so just go into plugins click autobouquets e2 press menu and switch off channel swap. Hd will go back as it is

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

yeah but then it will show all of the HD channels that are not working anymore BT HD sports etc
something has changed over night and i am not sure what because my custom swap with them settings has always been fine

haha yeah its just bbc1 for me

can you think if any reason ?

i have 2 boxes and its the same on both of them
both were fine yesterday its as if an update over night has affected it

My idea switched all hd off but you just want bbc no hd

I don't know if this works but what about not giving bbc a swap just delete it off the custom swap

You can edit your custom_swap.txt as much as you like providing you don't run the Country / Region plugin as this will set it all back to HD.

You can edit your custom_swap.txt as much as you like providing you don't run the Country / Region plugin as this will set it all back to HD.

yep thanks mate ive just noticed that in the v4 thread and didn't realise everything is done automatically now which is perfect just bbc 1 hd is a pain when your sat watching the news and local comes on and you then need to swop to the SD channel ha
stupidity on their behalf and not sure why they do it

yep thanks mate ive just noticed that in the v4 thread and didn't realise everything is done automatically now which is perfect just bbc 1 hd is a pain when your sat watching the news and local comes on and you then need to swop to the SD channel ha

Sly have always left BBC1 SD as standard on 101, but the channel swaps have always placed HD as 101. This is something I was in two minds with. Do I do as Sly do or do I keep HD. It has only been you and another who have asked for the SD version to be 101 in 6 months so HD is the winner at present.

its no big deal i can live with it, i was more worried that i had done something wrong and the custom swap had stopped working until you pointed out the reason :)

Sly have always left BBC1 SD as standard on 101, but the channel swaps have always placed HD as 101. This is something I was in two minds with. Do I do as Sly do or do I keep HD. It has only been you and another who have asked for the SD version to be 101 in 6 months so HD is the winner at present.
Sly have for me anyway put bbc hd at 101 just to keep you updated it's only bbc 2 with no hd and that's because there is no hd for my area. Land of the sheep

What happens if you remove that line or add a # at the start of 115=101. So it doesn't count that line

just out of curiosity how do a temp disable that plugin ?

thanks

---------- Post Merged at 02:04 PM ----------

What happens if you remove that line or add a # at the start of 115=101. So it doesn't count that line

the custom swap wont work with the country / region plugin

just out of curiosity how do a temp disable that plugin ?

Delete the following folder: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/region_swap

Then restart your box. Once it has gone it has gone.

I will look a adding an enable, disable option in the near future.

Please Note - to all:
Do not delete any folders on your box unless you know exactly what you are doing or someone has given advice on what to do. Removing folders or files can cause adverse effects to your box as it may effect other plugins or parts of the system which reply on what you have removed.

Most plugins should be removed from the plugins screen as they come with their own uninstaller.

great thanks i will probably leave it for now but is handy to know if any friends/family want that option with their boxes

i found another option by setting in the menu / bouquet channel sort / HD first, that then gives you 1, 2, 3 , 4 on the remote and epg in SD then carries on as 101, 102 and so on in HD (whats available), just makes it a bit easier to find bbc1 sd by pressing number 1 on the remote then back to 101 for HD after the regional finishes news for example (if that makes sense)

im sure you already know that lol but for anyone else that might not :)

Back